The Englishman died, using connected to a charger the mobile iPhone in the bath

Despite the fact that the charger for many smartphones are characterized by a rather modest voltage and current, it is not necessary to use a memory connected to the smartphone while in the water.

Englishman Richard bull (Richard Bull), for some reason, decided that the charger is connected to the device via extension iPhone is completely safe to swim with him in the tub. However, the story ended tragically: the bull died from the shock. Found his wife at first thought that her husband was attacked, as the burns were very high.

The coroner investigating the case, said that Apple (and other companies) should warn users about the danger of such a scenario is smartphone usage, as many users believe that the smartphone is safe. He noted that later send Apple a report.

Tags:
Apple

Comment

(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)
No tags for this post.