The company Amperex Technology Limited will temporarily become the main supplier of batteries for smartphones Samsung Galaxy Note7

As you know, the problem with the batteries in smartphones Samsung Galaxy Note7 for those models where you have installed the batteries produced by Samsung SDI.

Presumably, about 70% of produced vehicles were equipped with such batteries, and the remaining 30% were for products of Chinese companies Amperex Technology Limited (ATL).

According to the source, this manufacturer will become a major supplier of batteries for Galaxy Note7 after a restart. At least one or two quarters, ATL will supply for Samsung or the lion’s share of batteries, or even everything you need for a flagship smartphone. Then, Samsung may find a second supplier or to return products Samsung SDI. By the way, ATL sells its products and for Apple.

Tags:
Samsung

Comment

(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)
No tags for this post.