Telephoto lens Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary length 182 mm and weighs 1.16 kg
Completes the list of new lenses, introduced today by the company Sigma model Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary. In its description, the manufacturer notes, not only high image quality but also protection from dust and moisture, along with such important advantages as small size and weight. This is not surprising, because full-frame stabilized telephoto-zoom is addressed to travelers, animals, in particular, Amateurs and professionals, photographing birds in their natural habitat.
It features Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary manufacturer considers the ability to change the focal length as rotation of the respective ring as a movement of the sliding part along the axis of the lens.
Technical data lens Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary:
- The focal length 100-400 mm;
- The angle of view is 24.4 º and 6.2 º;
- Maximum aperture — F/5-6,3;
- Minimum aperture F/22;
- Optical scheme — 21 elements in 15 groups;
- Minimum focusing distance of 160 cm;
- Maximum magnification of 1:3,8;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9;
- Focus — automatically using the built-in ultrasonic drive and manual;
- Dimensions: diameter 86.4 mm, length — mm 182,3;
- Weight — 1160
Like other Sigma lenses, presented today, Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary will be produced in versions for cameras from Canon, Nikon and Sigma. Option for Nikon cameras equipped with an electromagnetic diaphragm. The lens is compatible with a docking station, Sigma USB Dock that will allow you to update firmware and adjust focus, and adapter Sigma MC-11 for installation on the camera mount Sony E. information about price and start of sales of the lens should appear later.