Sigma announced the development lens 16mm F1.4 DC DN | Contemporary
On the website of the company Sigma issued a press release in which it announced the development lens 16mm F1.4 DC DN | Contemporary, preliminary details of which appeared the day before. According to the manufacturer, this is the first interchangeable lens for cameras APS-C Sony E mount characterized by EGF 24 mm and a maximum aperture of F/1.4. In addition, the new lens will be offered in option for cameras Micro Four Thirds system.
The advantages of the lens are related stepper drive auto focus and protection against dust and splashes.
Technical characteristics of the Sigma lens 16mm F1.4 DC DN | Contemporary:
- Focal length — 16 mm;
- The angle of view of 83.2°;
- Maximum aperture — F/1.4;
- Minimum aperture — F/16;
- Optical scheme — 16 elements in 13 groups, including two aspheric elements, three elements two FLD and three SLD element;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9 (rounded);
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.25 m;
- Maximum magnification — 1:9,9;
- Installation of filter diameter — 67 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 72,2 mm, the length of 92.3 mm;
- Weight — 405 g.
Date of commencement of sales and price of the Sigma lens 16mm F1.4 DC DN | Contemporary will be announced later.