Samsung will summarize the story with the Galaxy Note7, at a press conference on January 23
Earlier in the week, the Agency Reuters, referring to the informant out of the camp of Samsung, said that the South Korean company has finished the investigation of the situation with the fire smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note7.
Samsung has today made an official statement confirming this information and adding that the press conference where she will talk about the results of the investigation, will be held on Monday, 23 January 2017.
«Representatives of Samsung Electronics and independent expert organizations, which conduct their own investigation, share their findings, — said in a statement. Also Samsung will tell about the measures undertaken as a reaction to these incidents».
Informed sources said that the main cause of fires was the batteries.