Sale gaming solutions Acer grew by 168%

Acer is very briefly reported on the financial performance of the third quarter of 2017. During the reporting period, the revenue of the manufacturer amounted to 2 billion dollars, having increased in annual terms by 8.3%.

Separately, Acer notes that the September revenue was a record this year: $ 740 million.

Revenue received through sales of gaming products increased by an impressive 168% to over 10% of total sales Acer. 30% increased revenue in Latin America. Acer also notes that sales of Windows laptops increased by 40%, and revenue from sales of chromebooks by 27%.

Also a total of 30% increased income from a relatively new business for Acer, which includes cloud services and e-business.

Tags:
Acer

Comment

(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)
No tags for this post.