Presents Zeiss Milvus 1.4/25
Directory of Zeiss joined Milvus Zeiss 1.4/25, preliminary details of which appeared the day before.
Full frame wide angle lens is positioned as a tool for landscape and architectural photography. The manufacturer notes the high image quality across the frame even at full aperture. Maximum aperture of F/1.4 makes the lens well suited for shooting in low-light conditions and allows you to easily separate objects in focus from the background using blurring. The lens proposed in options ZE and ZF.2, equipped with mounts for Canon camera and Nikon respectively.
Technical data lens Zeiss Milvus 1.4/25:
- Focal length — 25 mm;
- Maximum aperture — F/1.4;
- Minimum aperture — F/16;
- The optical design of 15 elements in 13 groups;
- The field angle is 81°;
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.25 m;
- Maximum magnification — 1:4,6;
- Installation filter size — 82 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 95 mm, length 123 mm;
- Weight — 1225 g (ZE), 1171 (ZF.2).
The lens is priced at 2399 euros.