Presents the SLR Magic lens 8mm F4 for cameras Micro Four Thirds system
The company introduced the SLR Magic lens, SLR Magic F4 8mm, designed for cameras Micro Four Thirds system. According to the manufacturer, the new ultra-wide angle lens good for photos and videos of interiors, architectural objects and landscapes. Moreover, the compact and lightweight lens can be used in the aerial photography and settings of multiple cameras for shooting spherical panoramas used in virtual reality applications.
Focusing and aperture control are manual. On the lens, you can set filters.
Technical data SLR Magic 8mm F4:
- Focal length — 8 mm (16 mm EGF);
- Angle field of view — 140°;
- Maximum aperture — f/4;
- Minimum aperture — f/16;
- The lens construction is nine elements in eight groups.
- Number of diaphragm blades — 7;
- Installation of filter diameter — 43 mm (includes 52mm adapter);
- Dimensions — diameter is 46.1 mm, length of 41.4 mm;
- Weight — about 110 g.
Sale SLR Magic 8mm F4 manufacturer promises to begin in March for a suggested retail price of $349. And the first to see the new lens can visitors to BVE exhibition 2017 to be held in London from 28 February to 2 March.
Source: SLR Magic
Micro Four Thirds