Presents Meike lens 12mm F2.8 for Sony APS-C
Company directory Meike has a new ultra-wide angle lens. It’s called Meike 12mm F2.8. The Meike lens 12mm F2.8 is designed for manual focusing.
The Meike lens 12mm F2.8 is designed for use with mirrorless cameras Sony APS-C.
Judging by the sample images given on the website of the manufacturer, a priority area of application of innovations can be considered landscapes.
Technical data lens Meike 12mm F2.8:
- Focal length — 12 mm;
- Maximum aperture — F/2.8;
- Minimum aperture F/22;
- The optical design is 12 elements in 10 groups;
- The angle of view is 99°;
- Minimum focus distance — 0.1 m;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9 (rounded);
- Installation filter size — 72mm;
- Dimensions diameter 78 mm, length 65,8 mm;
- Weight — 360 g
Price lens Meike 12mm F2.8 manufacturer until calls.