Presents lens Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD (model A030)
The company introduced the full-frame Tamron lens SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD (model A030). The lens has an optical stabilizer, the efficiency of which the manufacturer estimates at four levels of exposure.
The advantages of the product manufacturer will also include high speed auto-focus drive and the presence of a fluorine-containing coating of the front element. The coating repels dust, water and fat, preventing pollution.
Technical data lens Tamron SP 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD (model A030):
- Focal length — 70-300 mm;
- Maximum aperture — F/4-5,6;
- Minimum aperture — F/32-F/45;
- Optical scheme — 17 elements in 12 groups;
- Angle field of view— 34°21′ — 8°15′;
- Minimum focusing distance — 1.5 m;
- Maximum magnification — 1:4;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9;
- Installation filter size — 62 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 82,2 mm, length 142,7 mm (option for Nikon cameras);
- Weight — 765 grams (a version for Nikon cameras).
Sales in Japan should begin on 23 February. Planned release options lens mounts Canon EF and Nikon F. the package will be included petal lens hood and cap. The manufacturer estimates the lens is about $530.