Presents lens Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2
The company introduced the full-frame Tamron Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2, preliminary information about which appeared at the end of January. It is a new version of the model Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD. According to the manufacturer, improvements of all components of the product: optical, mechanical and electronic. Compared to the original model improves the accuracy and speed of focusing, improved stabilizer and reduced the minimum focusing distance.
Lens specifications of Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 (Model A025):
- Focal length — 70-200mm;
- Maximum aperture — F/2.8;
- Minimum aperture F/22;
- Optical scheme — 23 item 17 groups, including LD and XLD elements;
- Angle field of view— 34°21′ — 12°21′ (22°33′ — 7°59′ with cameras APS-C format);
- Minimum focus distance — 0.95 m;
- Maximum magnification — 0.16 x (1:6,1);
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9;
- Installation filter size — 77 mm;
- Diameter — 88 mm;
- Length — 194 mm (Canon), 191 mm (Nikon);
- Weight — 1500 g (Canon), 1485 g (Nikon).
Planned release options lens mounts Canon EF and Nikon F. the Nikon cameras use electronic aperture control. The lens is compatible with teleconverters Tamron 1.4 x and 2x. Sale Tamron 70-200mm F2.8 Di VC USD G2 should begin in March at a price of $1299.