Presents lens Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 (A032)
The company introduced the full-frame Tamron Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 (Model A032), preliminary information about which appeared a few days ago. How easy to understand by the designation, it is a new version of the model SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD issued in 2012.
According to the manufacturer, the presence of two microprocessors has improved the auto focus speed and provide the best in class efficiency of the stabilizer (five stages of exposure, when measured according to the method CIPA). Other advantages of the lens are related with high image quality, in particular, provide a proprietary nano-coating eBAND, and protection from dust and moisture. Front element has a coating, resistant to pollution.
Technical data lens Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 (A032):
- Focal length — 24-70 mm;
- Angle of view diagonal— 84°04’-34°21’ (full frame 35 mm), 60°20’-22°33’ (APS-C);
- Maximum aperture — F/2.8;
- Minimum aperture F/22;
- Optical scheme — 17 elements in 12 groups;
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.38 m;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9;
- Maximum magnification ratio — 1:5;
- Installation filter size — 82 mm;
- Diameter — 88,4 mm;
- Length of 108.5 mm (with a version for Nikon cameras), 111 mm (Canon);
- Weight — 900 g (option for Nikon cameras), 905 g (Canon).
The lens supports firmware upgrade and configuration settings with the help of docking stations Tamron TAP-in Console (TAP-01) .
Includes the production of varieties, designed for use in conjunction with Nikon and Canon cameras. The first will be on sale in August, second in September. Manufacturer’s recommended price new is $1199.