Presents lens Tamron 18-400mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD (B028), named the price
As expected, today was presented with a lens Tamron 18-400mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD (B028), first images of which appeared in the beginning of the week, and preliminary specifications — yesterday.
The product, according to the manufacturer, was the first covering such a wide focal range — 18-400 mm Lens designed for digital SLR cameras APS-C format, will be available in versions with mounts for Canon and Nikon. A range of EFR will be 29-640 27-600 mm and mm, respectively. The lens is equipped with stabilizer, the efficiency of which the manufacturer estimates at 2.5 degrees of exposure.
Lens specifications of Tamron 18-400mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD (B028):
- Focal length — 18-400 mm;
- Maximum aperture — F/3,5-6,3;
- Minimum aperture F/22-40;
- Optical scheme — 16 elements in 11 groups;
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.45 m;
- Maximum magnification is 0.34 x;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 7;
- Installation filter size — 72mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 79mm, length 123,9 mm (Canon), 121,4 mm (Nikon);
- Weight — 710 g (Canon), 705 g (Nikon).
Sales should begin in late July for a suggested price of $649.