Presents lens Sigma 135mm F1.8 DG HSM Art
Simultaneously with the lens Sigma 14mm F1.8 DG HSM Art Sigma has introduced another full frame model with a fixed focal length — Sigma 135mm F1.8 DG HSM Art. According to the manufacturer, this high-aperture moderate telephoto lens well suited for shooting concerts, sporting events in buildings, press conferences and other similar events, as well as for portraiture.
Technical data lens Sigma 135mm F1.8 DG HSM Art:
- Focal length — 135 mm;
- The angle of view of 18.2°;
- Maximum aperture — F/1,8;
- Minimum aperture — F/16;
- The optical design of 13 elements in 10 groups;
- Minimum focusing distance — 87,5 cm;
- Maximum magnification — 1:5;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9 (rounded);
- Focus — automatically using the built-in ultrasonic drive and manual;
- Dimensions — diameter 91 mm-115 mm;
- Weight 1130 g
The lens will be available in versions for cameras from Canon, Nikon and Sigma. Option for Nikon cameras equipped with an electromagnetic diaphragm. The lens is compatible with a docking station, Sigma USB Dock that will allow you to update firmware and adjust focus. Data about price and start of sales of the lens yet.