Presents lens Leica Thambar-M 90mm f/2.2, the commencement of sales and price
Leica has provided the lens Thambar-M 90mm f/2.2, the first image of which appeared a few days ago.
Full frame lens with manual focus is a modern adaptation of models produced in the years 1935-1949. It is designed for portrait photography. Aperture of 22 petals and the filter with a round spot in the center provide a smooth blur in the blur zone and is characterized by soft image.
Technical specifications lens Leica Thambar-M 90mm f/2.2:
- Focal length — 90 mm;
- Maximum aperture — F/2,2;
- Minimum aperture — F/25;
- The optical scheme of four elements in three groups;
- Angle of view — 27°;
- Minimum focusing distance — 1 m;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 22;
- Focus — manual;
- Installation filter size — 49mm;
- Dimensions — diameter of 57 mm, length 90 mm;
- Weight — 500 g.
New lens mount Leica M should appear in mid-November at a price of $6495.