Presents Leica DG Elmarit lens 200mm / F2.8 / Power O. I. S. (H-ES200) for cameras Micro Four Thirds system
At the same time with the mirrorless camera Lumix DC-G9, Panasonic introduced the Leica DG Elmarit lens 200mm / F2.8 / Power O. I. S. (H-ES200) for cameras Micro Four Thirds system, the images of which appeared yesterday.
Telephoto lens equipped with a stabilizer, according to the manufacturer, forms the sharp image across the frame among all the interchangeable lenses of Lumix family. Package included teleconverter DMW-TC14, increases focal length by 1.4 times. The lens can be used with a teleconverter DMW-TC20, which doubles the focal length, but it will have to be purchased separately. The manufacturer positions the novelty as a tool for shooting sporting events and wildlife.
The small size and weight coupled with optical stabilizer allow shooting. The lens is compatible with stabilization systems built into the camera. It is protected from dust and splashes, keeps working in temperatures up to -10°C.
Technical specifications lens Leica DG Elmarit 200mm / F2.8 / Power O. I. S. (H-ES200):
- Focal length — 200 mm (400 mm EGF);
- Maximum aperture — F/2.8;
- Minimum aperture F/22;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9;
- The optical design of 15 elements in 13 groups, including two elements of glass with ultra-low dispersion (UED) and elements with a nanocrystalline coating;
- Minimum focusing distance — 1.15 m;
- Maximum magnification — x0. 2;
- Focus — automatically using the built-in stepper motor drive and manual;
- Installation filter size — 77 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 88 mm, length 174 mm;
- Weight — 1245
Package included teleconverter, lens hood and tripod mount. The new lens should appear in early January, 2018 at a price of $3000. Teleconverter DMW-TC20 costs $600.
Micro Four Thirds