Presented lens Fujinon R LM WR GF110mmF2
As expected, Fujifilm has introduced the Fujinon lens GF110mmF2 R LM WR.
Lens designed for medium format cameras mirrorless Fujifilm photosystem GFX. So far the only model of this system is the Fujifilm GFX 50S. In the description of the lens, the manufacturer notes its orientation to portrait photography, the presence of protection against dust and splashes, as well as the ability to operate at temperatures up to -10°C.
Specifications lens Fujinon GF110mmF2 R LM WR:
- Focal length — 110 mm (EFR 87 mm);
- The field angle is 27.9°;
- Maximum aperture — F/2;
- Minimum aperture F/22;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9 (rounded edges);
- Construction — 14 elements in 9 groups, including 4 ED glass element;
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.9 m;
- The maximum scale — 0,16 x;
- Installation filter size — 77 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter of 94 mm, length 126 mm;
- Weight — 1010 g
Selling Fujinon lens GF110mmF2 R LM WR should appear at the end of June at a price of $2800.