Presented full-frame Sony FE lens 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS (SEL100400GM)
At the same time with the mirrorless camera Sony α9, oriented to professional photographers, Sony introduced full-frame FE lens 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS (SEL100400GM).
The advantages of a telephoto lens for cameras with Sony E-mount manufacturer considers high sharpness across the frame, fast and accurate auto-focus drive, small size and weight. The lens is equipped with image stabilizer and is compatible with teleconverters SEL14TC (magnification x1,4) and SEL20TC (x2,0).
Technical characteristics of the Sony FE lens 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS:
- The focal length 100-400 mm;
- Maximum aperture — F/4.5-F/5.6;
- Minimum aperture — F/32-F/40;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9;
- Design — 22 element in 16 groups including ED element and one Super ED;
- Minimum focusing distance is 0.98 m.;
- The maximum scale is 0.35 x;
- Installation filter size — 77 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter of 94 mm, length 205 mm;
- Weight — 1395
On sale Sony FE lens 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS should appear in July of this year at a price of $2500. Included will be the lens hood ALC-SH151 and support for mounting on a tripod.