Presented full-frame lens with autofocus Samyang AF 35mm F2.8 FE
The company Samyang has announced the release of the 35mm F2 AF lens.8 FE. The novelty is the third Samyang lens equipped with auto-focus drive. The first two models —
Samyang 14mm F2.8 ED AS IF UMC and 50mm F1.4 AS IF UMC — was presented in may of last year. Like them, the new model is designed for mirrorless cameras with a Sony mount E.
The advantages of the new lens manufacturer is considered a high image quality, small size and weight. The lens is positioned as a tool for everyday shooting and travel.
Technical characteristics of the lens Samyang 35mm AF F2.8 FE:
- Focal length — 35 mm;
- Relative aperture — F/2.8;
- Minimum aperture F/22;
- Lens construction of seven elements in six groups, including two aspherical;
- The angle of view of 63.1° (42,9° camera format APS-C);
- Number of diaphragm blades — 7;
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.35 m;
- Maximum magnification — 0.12 x;
- Installation of filter diameter — 49 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter of 61.8 mm, length 33 mm;
- Weight — about 108 g (without lids — for 85.6 g).
Sale Samyang AF 35mm F2.8 FE should start in July at a recommended price of 299 euros.