Presented full-frame lens with autofocus AF 35mm Samyang F1.4 FE
On the website of the company Samyang released release lens AF 35mm F1.4 FE. This full-frame lens, equipped with auto-focus drive, is designed for mirrorless cameras with a Sony mount E.
The advantages of the new lens the manufacturer considers high maximum aperture, sharpness across the frame and the linear ultrasonic actuator, ensuring quiet and fast focusing.
Technical characteristics of the AF lens Samyang 35mm F1.4 FE:
- Focal length — 35 mm;
- Relative aperture — F/1.4;
- Minimum aperture — F/16;
- Lens construction — 11 elements in 9 groups, including two aspherical elements and two elements with high refractive index;
- Angle field of view is 65.5° (45,2° camera format APS-C);
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9;
- Minimum focus distance — 0.30 m;
- Maximum magnification — 0.12 x;
- Installation of filter diameter — 67 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 69 mm, length 115 mm;
- The mass is approximately 705 g (without caps and lens hood — 645 g).
Sale Samyang 35mm AF F1.4 FE should start in November at a recommended price of 599 pounds. Tags: