Portrait lens Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG HSM Art valued at $1200
Sigma was timed to the exhibition Photokina edition full frame lens Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG HSM Art, which is designed for portrait photography. To its merit, the manufacturer considers beautiful blur in the area of confusion, and increased compared to similar predecessor models focus speed. Incidentally, with regard to focus, the photographer has the opportunity at any time to mingle in the work of AF, starting to rotate the ring.
Main technical data lens Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG HSM Art:
- Focal length — 85 mm;
- Maximum aperture — F/1.4;
- Minimum aperture — F/16;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9;
- Optical scheme — 14 elements in 12 groups;
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.85 m;
- Maximum magnification — 1:8,5;
- Installation of filter diameter — 86 mm;
- Dimensions diameter 94.7 mm, length 126,2 mm;
The lens is available in versions for cameras from Canon, Nikon and Sigma. Option for Nikon cameras has an electromagnetic aperture control. Selling Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art will appear at the end of October for $1200.