Next smartphone the iPhone 7 Plus caught fire for no apparent reason
The Network got another video showing smoldering smartphone. This time the hero of the video was the iPhone 7 Plus, and the owner of the camera was able to capture the process on video.
The girl that owned a smartphone, says that the problems with him started the day before the incident. The machine just wouldn’t turn on. She brought the smartphone to an Apple store where I bought the device, however, employees have not found any problems.
At the time of the fire smartphone was not connected to the charger. Were there any violations in the process of operation is unknown. At the moment the device is from Apple, which is trying to understand what was the cause of the fire.