Lens Yongnuo YN 40mm f/2.8 N for Nikon cameras is equipped with USB interface
According to the source, the company plans to release Yongnuo lens YN 40mm f/2.8 N mount Nikon F.
Optical design compact and lightweight lens incorporates an aspherical element. An interesting feature of the Yongnuo YN 40mm f/2.8 N is the presence of USB interface. It is used to connect to the computer and updating the firmware. The lens supports manual and auto-focusing.
Technical data of the lens Yongnuo YN 40mm f/2.8 N:
- Focal length — 40 mm;
- Maximum aperture — F/2.8;
- Minimum aperture F/22;
- Optical scheme — 6 elements in 4 groups;
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.3 m;
- Maximum magnification is 0.18 x.
- Number of diaphragm blades — 6;
- Installation filter size — 58 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 74 mm, length 45 mm;
- Weight — 130 g.
Information about price of new items yet, but we can assume that it will be low. It is expected that the manufacturer will announce the release of the lens Yongnuo YN 40mm f/2.8 N in the near future.