Lens Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 has better AF motor and image stabilizer
The company introduced the full-frame Tamron lens SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 (Model A022). It is a new version of the model SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD (Model A011) manufactured since December 2013.
Allegedly, compared to its predecessor the lens Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 for the image quality more in line with the new high resolution cameras. In addition, the increased speed and accuracy of auto-focus drive, improved image stabilizer.
Lens specifications of Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 (Model A022):
- Focal length — 150-600mm;
- Maximum aperture — F/5-6,3;
- Minimum aperture — F/32-40;
- Optical scheme — 21 elements in 13 groups;
- Angle field of view— 16°25′ — 4°8′ (10°38′ — 2°40′ with cameras APS-C format);
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.2 m;
- Maximum magnification — 1:3,9;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9 (rounded);
- Installation filter size — 95 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 108,4 mm, length of 260.2 mm (Canon), 257,7 mm (Nikon);
- Mass — 2010 (Canon), 1990 (Nikon).
The scheduled release of options Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 with mounts Canon EF, Nikon F and Sony A. Sale options for Canon and Nikon cameras will start on September 23. Option for Sony cameras will be different with no image stabilizer. It will be available later. Price new is $1399.