Lens Tamron 10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD (Model B023) will be available in versions for Canon and Nikon cameras
At the same time with a full-frame lens Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 was unveiled lens Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD, preliminary information about which appeared a few days ago. This wide angle lens is designed for cameras APS-C Lens Tamron 10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD (Model B023) will be available in versions for Canon and Nikon cameras.
The special features of the lens include the presence of image stabilizer and protection from dust and moisture. In addition, he became the first Tamron lens with the new auto-focus drive — HLD (High / Low Torque Modulated Motor Drive).
Lens specifications of Tamron 10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD (Model B023):
- The focal length 10-24 mm;
- Maximum aperture — F/3,5-4,5;
- Minimum aperture — F/22-29;
- Optical scheme — 16 elements in 11 groups;
- Angle field of view— 108°44′ — 60°2′ (APS-C);
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.24 m;
- The maximum increase to 0.19 x (1:5,3);
- Number of diaphragm blades — 7;
- Installation filter size — 77 mm;
- Diameter — 83,6 mm;
- Length of 84.6 mm (Canon), 82,1 mm (Nikon);
- Weight — 440 g.
Sales should begin this spring at a price of $499.