Lens Sony FE 100mm F2.8 STF GM OSS has joined the G series Master
Sony has added a series of lenses G Master model Sony FE 100mm F2.8 STF GM OSS (model SEL100F28GM). One of the features of this full-frame lens with a fixed focal length is a function of STF (Smooth Trans Focus), allowing through the use of apodisation element to combine high definition with a striking blur objects outside the focal plane.
The advantages of lens also include a fast and quiet ultrasonic actuator auto focus and optical image stabilizer and protection against dust and moisture.
Technical data lens Sony FE 100mm F2.8 STF GM OSS:
- Focal length — 100 mm;
- Maximum aperture — F/2.8 (T/5,6);
- Minimum aperture — F/20 (T/22);
- Optical scheme — 14 elements in 10 groups, including ED lens element, aspherical element and elements with nanocrystalline Nano AR coating;
- The field angle is 24°;
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.85 m (in macro mode — 0,57 m);
- Maximum magnification — 0.25 x (0,14 x);
- Number of diaphragm blades — 11;
- Installation filter size — 72mm;
- Dimensions — diameter of 85.2 mm, length 118,1 mm;
- Weight — 700 g
Package includes cap, lens hood ALC-SH147 and cover. The new lens should appear in March at a price of $1500.