Lens Samyang VDSLR 16mm T2.6 is focused on video
The company Samyang has introduced wide angle lens VDSLR 16mm T2.6, optimized for video shooting. Given this model, the total number of interchangeable lenses Samyang-oriented videographers, reached 19.
Like other Samyang lenses, the novelty differs from lens to photo compatibility with control systems focus (Follow Focus) and the orientation of the labels showing values of subject distance and aperture. In addition, the aperture ring is made continuously variable and rotates silently.
The lens covers full-frame. It will be available in mounts for Nikon F, Canon EF, Sony A, Pentax K, Sony E, Fujifilm X, Canon M, Samsung NX, Micro Four Thirds and Four Thirds.
Technical characteristics of the Samyang lens VDSLR 16mm T2.6:
- Focal length — 16 mm;
- The angle of view of 106.9° (of 82.02° on the cameras APS-C format, of 66.82° on Micro Four Thirds cameras and Four Thirds);
- Maximum aperture — T/2,6;
- Minimum aperture — T/22;
- Optical scheme — 14 elements in 11 groups, including two aspherical elements, two ED element and two HR;
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.3 m;
- Diameter in comparison with 81.65 mm;
- Length — depending on the version, of 93.6 to 122,4 mm.
- Weight — depending on the variant, from 515 g to 580 g.
Sale Samyang VDSLR 16mm T2.6 should begin in June at a price of 599 euros.