Lens Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 30mm f3.5 Macro designed for macro photography
As expected, Olympus introduced the Olympus lens M. Zuiko Digital ED 30mm f3.5 Macro designed for macro photography, preliminary information about which appeared at the beginning of the month. At minimum focusing distance, when the distance from the edge of the lens to the subject is 14 mm, is provided an increase of 1.25 X. of Course, a lens with EGF 60 mm can be used for other types of shooting. According to the manufacturer, the new lens focuses on 20-30% faster than the previous macro lenses Olympus.
Main technical data lens Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 30mm f3.5 Macro:
- Focal length — 30 mm (60 mm EGF);
- Maximum aperture — F/3.5;
- Minimum aperture F/22;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 7;
- Optical scheme — 7 elements in 6 groups;
- Minimum focus distance — 0.1 m;
- Maximum magnification — 1.25 x;
- Installation the filter diameter is 46 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter of 57 mm, length 60 mm;
- Weight — 128 g
Sale Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 30mm f3.5 Macro must begin in October. Approximate price — $300.
Micro Four Thirds