Lens Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 25mm F1.2 Pro assessed by the manufacturer at $1200
Family of lenses Olympus M. Zuiko Pro Micro Four Thirds system added to the model M. Zuiko Digital ED 25mm F1.2 Pro. The advantages of this lens manufacturer considers giving the main subject a natural volume combination of high resolution in the area of field & beautiful blur in the blur zone. In addition, the inner focusing by moving only a single thin lens is allowed to make automatic focusing is fast and accurate.
Main technical data lens Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 25mm F1.2 Pro:
- Focal length — 25 mm (50 mm EGF);
- Maximum aperture — F/1.2;
- Minimum aperture — F/16;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9;
- Optical design — 19 elements in 14 groups;
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.19 m;
- Maximum magnification is 0.11 x;
- Installation of filter diameter — 62 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 70 mm, length 87 mm;
- Weight — 410 g.
The lens is protected from dust and splashes. In addition, he keeps working at temperatures up to -10°C.
Selling Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 25mm F1.2 Pro will be available in October at a price of $1200.
Micro Four Thirds