Lens Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm / F2.8-4.0 ASPH. / Power O. I. S. (H-ES12060) Micro Four Thirds system valued at $1000
Panasonic is not only renewed four models of lenses the Lumix G series, but also introduced a completely new model. It’s called the Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm / F2.8-4.0 ASPH. / Power O. I. S. (H-ES12060) and belongs to the category of universal zoom lenses. It is designed for use in conjunction with the cameras Micro Four Thirds system.
The lens can boast of protection against dust and weathering, and ability to function in temperatures down to -10°C. According to the manufacturer, it is well suited for video, since the drive focus works silently, and stepping drive aperture allows you to smoothly compensate for changes in ambient light.
Technical specifications lens Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm / F2.8-4.0 ASPH. / Power O. I. S. (H-ES12060):
- The focal length 12-60 mm (EGF 24-120 mm);
- Maximum aperture — F/2,8-4,0;
- Minimum aperture F/22;
- Optical scheme — 14 elements in 12 groups, including four aspherical elements and two ED element;
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.2 m;
- Maximum magnification is 0.3 x;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9;
- Installation filter size — 62 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 68 mm, length 86 mm;
- Weight — 320 g.
The lens will be produced only in the black version of appearance. It is estimated by the manufacturer at about $1000. Sales should begin in March.
Micro Four Thirds