Lens Leica APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL 60 mm f/2.8 ASPH. joined the photosystem Leica T
Leica Camera AG has introduced a new lens Leica photosystem T open in 2014 mirrorless camera Leica T (Typ 701) with image sensor APS-C Lens Leica APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL 60 mm f/2.8 ASPH., offered in black and silver variants, became the sixth lens system. It is equipped with auto-focus drive and is designed for macro photography.
Introducing the lens, the manufacturer announced that from now on all lenses of the system T will contain the designation of the symbols TL, reminiscent of the use of mounting Leica L.
Technical specifications lens Leica APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL 60 mm f/2.8 ASPH.:
- Focal length — 60 mm (90 mm EGF);
- Optical scheme — 10 elements in 9 groups;
- Maximum aperture — F/2.8;
- Minimum aperture — F/32;
- Minimum focusing distance is 0.16 m;
- Maximum magnification — 1:1;
- The filter diameter — 60 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 68 mm, length 89 mm;
- Weight — 320 g.
The kit Leica APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL 60 mm f/2.8 ASPH. included lens hood. Sales will begin this fall at a price of $3000.