Lens Fujinon R LM WR GF23mmF4 medium format mirrorless Fujifilm photosystem GFX will be available in late June
Simultaneously with the Fujinon lens GF110mmF2 R LM WR Fujifilm has introduced the Fujinon lens GF23mmF4 R LM WR, preliminary details of which appeared last week.
This wide angle model is designed for medium format cameras mirrorless Fujifilm photosystem GFX. Another feature that brings new model GF110mmF2 Fujinon R LM, is the presence of protection against dust and splashes, as well as the ability to work at temperatures of -10°C the Fujinon Lens GF23mmF4 R LM WR is positioned as a tool for landscape and architectural photography.
Specifications lens Fujinon GF23mmF4 R LM WR:
- Focal length — 23 mm (18 mm EGF);
- Angle field of view — 99,9°;
- Maximum aperture — F/4;
- Minimum aperture — F/32;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9 (rounded edges);
- Construction — 15 elements in 12 groups, including 2 aspherical, 3 ED and 1 Super ED;
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.38 m;
- The maximum scale to 0.09 x;
- Installation filter size — 82 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 90 mm, length 103 mm;
- Weight — 845 g.
Selling Fujinon lens GF23mmF4 R LM WR should appear at the end of June. The manufacturer has estimated it at $2600.