Lens Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 IS II USM is $550
As expected, Canon has introduced full frame EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 is USM II, preliminary details of which appeared the day before.
The lens has an optical stabilizer, the efficiency of which the manufacturer estimates at four levels of exposure. The advantages of the product manufacturer will also include the auto-focus drive Nano USM, which combines the advantages of ring ultrasonic motor USM for fast focusing when shooting, and STM stepper motor for smooth and quiet focusing when shooting movies. An interesting feature of the lens is liquid crystal display, which displays information about the focusing distance, focal length and the stabilizer.
Technical data lens Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 IS II USM:
- Focal length — 70-300 mm;
- Maximum aperture — F/4.5-F/5.6;
- Minimum aperture — F/32-F/45;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9;
- Optical scheme — 17 elements in 12 groups;
- Minimum focusing distance — 1.2 m;
- Maximum magnification — 0.25 x;
- Installation of filter diameter — 67 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 80 mm, length 146 mm;
- Weight — 710 g
Sale Canon EF 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 IS II USM is expected to start in November. The manufacturer estimates the new $550. Package includes lens hood ET-74B.