Lens Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L III USM valued at $2200
Last week, at the same time with a digital SLR camera Canon EOS 5D Mark IV was presented with the lens Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L USM III. As you can guess by the abbreviation, is an updated version of the Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L II USM. The manufacturer notes the use of the new cast glass element of a large diameter with two aspherical surfaces. Like its predecessor, the new full-frame lens is protected from dust and moisture.
Technical data lens Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L USM III:
- The focal length 16-35 mm;
- Optical scheme — 16 elements in 11 groups;
- Maximum aperture — F/2.8;
- Minimum aperture F/22;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9;
- Minimum focusing distance — 28 cm;
- Maximum magnification — 0.25 x;
- Installation filter size — 82 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 89 mm, length 128 mm;
- Weight — 790 g
Lens Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L USM III should be on sale in October. Manufacturer’s recommended retail price is approximately $2200.