Irix full frame lens 11mm f/4 is planned for release in versions Blackstone and Firefly
After a full-frame lens Irix 15mm f/2.4 Swiss company TH Swiss has added to its catalog brand model Irix Irix 11mm f/4.
Like its predecessor, the new lens will be available in the options Blackstone and Firefly. First received a magnesium and aluminum alloys, and fluorescent labeling, well readable in the dark. The second weighs slightly less and has a more comfortable focus ring. Both options are weatherproof.
Main technical data of Irix lens 11mm f/4:
- Focal length — 11 mm;
- Angle field of view — 126º;
- Maximum aperture — F/4,0;
- Minimum aperture F/22;
- Construction — 16 elements in 10 groups;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9, rounded shape;
- Dimensions diameter 118, length 103 mm;
- The mass of variant Blackstone — 790 g;
- The mass of variant Firefly — 730.
Lenses planned to be released in versions with mounts Canon EF, Nikon F and Pentax K. Data on the price yet.
Source: TH Swiss