In the U.S. Samsung filed a lawsuit for the fire smartphone Galaxy Note7 pants user

A Florida man filed a lawsuit against Samsung Electronics, after in the front pocket of his pants exploded Galaxy Note7. As a result of the fire user suffered serious burns. The plaintiff expects compensation.

Allegedly, this is the first lawsuit against Samsung in connection with the fires Galaxy Note7 filed in the United States. Recall, Samsung Galaxy Note7 recalls due to fire risk caused by a defect in the batteries, and recently, the head of Samsung Electronics America apologized for exploding Samsung Galaxy Note7.

In the U.S., the company received 92 reports of batteries overheating, Galaxy Note7, including 26 reports of burn injuries and 55 reports of damage to property.

Source: Reuters

Tags:
Samsung

Comment

(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)
No tags for this post.