In Korea exploded a Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7 was released on the market in the spring of 2016, he proved himself in all sorts of tests, in particular relating to its security.


From South Korea, it was reported how a 20-year-old owner of Samsung Galaxy S7 put the smartphone on charge, and after a while it exploded. As a result, she received the burns, and ruined furniture.


The girl claims that he used the official charger. The smartphone was purchased in July of last year, during this time, no problems with it was not. After the incident, she took the phone to a service center, who returned it two days later. For further investigation, the device was transferred to the Agency of technology and standards Korean Agency for Technology and Standards (KATS).



Investigation KATS associated with the Galaxy Note7, lasted six months, so everything, including Samsung, can be patient and wait for the verdict. A Samsung spokesperson said only that earlier a similar situation with the Galaxy S7 arose. Although we know that it is not.

Tags:
Samsung

Comment

(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)
No tags for this post.