In China exploded another smartphone Samsung Galaxy S7

A few days ago we reported about the new fire smartphone Samsung Galaxy S7, which is connected via Bluetooth to the multimedia system of the car.

Another news about an exploding Samsung Galaxy S7 received from China. Student at North China University of water resources and hydroelectric power said that the smartphone caught fire while she was sleeping.

Samsung Galaxy S7 was bought in September last year, the source does not report whether there was a smartphone at the time of ignition in the charge.

Samsung representatives is already investigating the reasons that led to the explosion of the battery.



(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)
No tags for this post.