HP updated series notebooks Pavilion and Pavilion x360
HP announced laptops lines Pavilion and the Pavilion x360 of the sample 2017 model year. The latest models feature a retouched design, adjusted downward (mostly) in size and new equipment options.
Model Pavilion line got a brand new loop (in contrast to the predecessor, the cover now fits under the rear edge of the hull and in the unfolded state slightly raises the laptop, giving it a slight slope) and a touchpad with diamond edges.
Screen frame have already become, with both top and side. Decreased and thickness: for example, in a model with a screen diagonal of 15.6 inch – by 12%.
Laptops Pavilion line are equipped with Intel processors (Celeron, Core i3, i5 and i7) family Kaby Lake and AMD E2 APU or A10. HDD can reach 2 TB, discrete graphics card – like the production of AMD and Nvidia (in particular, the GeForce 940MX). Options two screen resolutions: 1366 x 768 and 1920 x 1080 pixels. Near the screen you can optionally install the IR camera for use in conjunction with the function of biometric authentication Windows Hello. Each model is equipped with USB 3.1 Type-C and HDMI video output, and autonomy up to 10 hours.
If a new HP Pavilion will be offered in five colors (blue, Golden, pink, grey and red), the Pavilion x360 is a maximum of two color options: silver and gold. Laptops-transformers AMD processors do not put only Intel Kaby Lake in the face of the series models Pentium, Core i3, i5 and i7. But discrete graphics cards will offer Nvidia, and AMD. The maximum amount stated SSD is 512 GB.
Junior and senior models of the series Pavilion x360, are equipped with a screen diagonal of 11.6 and 15.6 inches, have become thinner and lighter, and only models with a screen diagonal of 13.3 and 14 inches added in the weight (27 grams) and thickness (0.1 mm).
Order price in USA updated on the laptops like this:
- HP Pavilion with a screen diagonal of 14 inch (Core i5, 12 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD) – $700;
- HP Pavilion touch screen 15.6-inch (Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD) – $725;
- HP Pavilion touch screen 15.6-inch (AMD A12 APU, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD) – $600;
- HP Pavilion with a screen diagonal 17 inch (AMD A12 APU, 8GB RAM, HDD 1TB) – $630;
- HP Pavilion x360 with a screen diagonal of 11.6 inch (Pentium N4200, 4 GB RAM, HDD 500 GB) – $400;
- HP Pavilion x360 with a screen diagonal of 14 inch (Core i3, 6 GB RAM, HDD 500 GB) – $500;
- HP Pavilion x360 with a screen diagonal of 15.6 inch (Core i5, 8 GB RAM, HDD 500 GB) – $700.
Novelties will go on sale in may-June of the current year.