Full frame SLR camera Canon EOS 6D Mark II will be presented in July
SLR camera Canon EOS 6D can be attributed to the inhabitant, because she already debuted in 2012, but still present on the shelves. However, the days that model is considered: in its place it prepares the EOS 6D Mark II, and its announcement is expected soon.
As it became known source, full-frame EOS 6D Mark II will present in July this year. And although the specific date is not known, it is noted that the supply of new items will start soon after the announcement, so in some markets the camera will be available in August.
The camera features a subject of debate. At the moment, the list of possible characteristics as follows:
- Full frame image sensor resolution 24-28 MP;
- System auto focus Dual Pixel AF with 45 cross points;
- Digic 7;
- Built-in adapter Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC, GPS receiver;
- Swivel touch display;
- Support for 4K video recording and HDR modes Movie and Time Lapse Movie;
- Two slots for SD memory cards and optical viewfinder with 100% coverage of the frame;
- Continuous shooting speed – 6 fps;
Most likely in the coming weeks will have more details on the characteristics of the EOS 6D Mark II, and preliminary data will be revised higher.
Sources: Canon Rumors, Photo Rumors