Full frame lens, Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 DG HSM OS Art stabilizer
Along with a wide angle lens, Sigma 14mm F1.8 DG HSM Art and a moderate telephoto lens Sigma 135mm F1.8 DG HSM Art, Sigma introduced a universal large-aperture zoom lens Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 DG HSM OS Art. Among those who appreciate the model, covering one of the most popular focal length ranges and is equipped with a stabilizer called reporters.
Technical data lens Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM Art:
- Focal length — 24-70 mm;
- The angle of view of 84.1°-34,3°;
- Maximum aperture — F/2.8;
- Minimum aperture F/22;
- Optical design — 19 elements in 14 groups;
- Minimum focusing distance is 37 cm;
- Maximum magnification — 1:4,8;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9 (rounded);
- Focus — automatically using the built-in ultrasonic drive and manual;
- Dimensions — diameter 88 mm, length 108 mm;
- Mass will be known later.
The lens can filter diameter of 82 mm. the kit includes lens hood LH876-04. The lens will be available in versions for cameras from Canon, Nikon and Sigma. Option for Nikon cameras equipped with an electromagnetic diaphragm. Using adapter Sigma MC-11, you can set the lens on a camera with Sony E. mount Lens is compatible with a docking station, Sigma USB Dock that allows you to adjust autofocus performance and upgrade the firmware.
Data about price and start of sales of the new items yet.