Full frame lens Meike MK-85-F2.8 is designed for macro photography
The company’s range Meike joined lens MK-85-F2.8. This manually focusable lens for macro photography designed for full frame cameras. Of course, it is possible to use with cameras APS-C. the Available lens options for cameras Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm and Panasonic.
In addition to the macro mode, according to the manufacturer, the MK-85-F2.8 is well suited for shooting portraits.
Technical data lens Meike MK-85-F2.8:
- Focal length — 85 mm;
- Angle field of view — 28,2° (18,9° when used with cameras with APS-C format);
- Maximum aperture — F/2.8;
- Minimum aperture F/22;
- Optical scheme — 11 elements in 8 groups;
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.25 m;
- Maximum magnification — 1:1,5;
- Installation of filter diameter — 55 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter of 64 mm; length, depending on the variant, 90-117 mm;
- Weight — 500 g.
The price of new items manufacturer does not name.