Fujinon Lens GF45mmF2.8 R WR is estimated at $1700
As expected, Fujifilm has introduced the Fujinon lens GF45mmF2.8 R WR.
This is the sixth model in the series GF lens designed for medium format cameras mirrorless Fujifilm photosystem GFX, so far the only GFX model Fujifilm 50S. According to the manufacturer, being lightweight and compact, the Fujinon lens GF45mmF2.8 R WR is well suited for street and documentary photography. Given the scope it should be noted protection against dust and splashes, as well as guaranteed performance at temperatures down to -10°C.
Specifications lens Fujinon GF45mmF2.8 R WR:
- Focal length — 45 mm (36 mm EGF);
- The angle of view of 62.6°;
- Maximum aperture — F/2.8;
- Minimum aperture — F/32;
- Construction — 11 elements in 8 groups, including aspherical element and two ED element;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9 (rounded edges);
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.45 m;
- The maximum scale — 0.14 x;
- Installation of filter diameter — 62 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 84 mm, length 88 mm;
- Weight 490 g.
Selling Fujinon lens GF45mmF2.8 R WR should appear in November. Its recommended retail price is $1700, and in Russia — about 115 000. The kit includes caps, lens hood and case.