Florida lit up another smartphone, the iPhone 6 Plus
Once the news of burning the iPhone came from Florida, USA. The couple hardly has not suffered because of the iPhone 6 Plus, which caught fire in the middle of the night.
The woman says that the smartphone was on the nightstand, and her light sleep allowed her to immediately realize the fire. Husband used the shirt to extinguish the flames. The smartphone was two and a half years.
In Florida there was another case in which the battery of the iPhone 6 Plus is just swollen, destroying the building, but the fire did not happen.
In a press-service Apple said that these cases are investigated. In exchange for the burnt smartphone woman will receive $ 750.
We wrote about several cases of fire iPhone 6 Plus, but no one talks about revocable campaign, because they stay isolated on the background of the total number of units sold.