Bracelet Fitbit Flex 2 exploded on the hand of its owner

A resident of Wisconsin Dean Mitchell (Dina Mitchell) said that the bracelet Fitbit Flex 2, received as a gift about two weeks ago, exploded in her hand. It happened in the evening, when Dean’s sitting reading a book. The woman received second-degree burn.

The victim immediately pulled off the bracelet, which continued to burn for some time after that.

The next morning Dean went to the doctor. He had to remove from the wound of a particle plastic and rubber.

When the victim reported the incident to the manufacturer, she was offered another free bracelet as a replacement. A Fitbit representative told the source that the company is studying the circumstances of the incident. According to Fitbit, this is the only case of this kind.

Source: ABC News

Tags:
Fitbit

Comment

(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)
No tags for this post.