Announced full frame lens Tokina 20mm F2 FE FiRIN MF
The company announced Tokina lens FiRIN 20mm F2 FE MF, the first image which appeared at the end of August. This full-frame lens with a manual focus lens designed for mirrorless cameras with a Sony mount E. the name of the FiRIN, according to the manufacturer selected in consonance with an old Irish word Fírinne — truth.»
Specifications lens Tokina 20mm F2 FE FiRIN MF:
- Focal length — 20 mm;
- Angle field of view — 92,651°;
- Maximum aperture — F/2;
- Minimum aperture F/22;
- Lens construction — 13 elements in 11 groups;
- Number of diaphragm blades — 9;
- Minimum focusing distance — 0.28 m;
- Maximum magnification — 1:10,33;
- Installation filter size — 62 mm;
- Dimensions — diameter 69 mm, length of 81.5 mm;
- Weight 490 g.
The set includes a rectangular lens hood with a bayonet mount.
Start of sales is scheduled for the first quarter of 2017. Data on the price yet.